Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Praising in the Park Report

Band of Faith Rocks Beach Park I had given up. The torrential rains lasted long enough to flood some local roads. The park would be a mess. It was sprinkling all the way up to an hour before it was supposed to start. And then the clouds broke, the sun started shining, and people started arriving. PITP3 was a great event all around. We had people from Long Beach, Ocean Springs, Pascagoula, and even Daphne, AL. I had several people ask me about our church. I also met a few people who knew me from my radio program. The afternoon was just a great blessing. Kenny, thanks for coming over with your daughter. It was a joy to see you. The band you asked about is the Brett McLaughlin band. They are the praise band for Fellowship Church in Ocean Springs. Very talented. Brett McLaughlin Band Invites Rochelle Harper to join them on stage. Band of Faith was awesome as usual. I think the weather could have kept some people away, but we had a good crowd. And a very diverse crowd...teens to senior citizens. Central had a table where we gave away bottled water and Bibles. I think we gave away about 15 Bibles. Looking forward to PITP4 ... I'll tell you about it when I know the details! Below are a few select pictures. All of the pictures I took can be found HERE. Me and Krazy Kenny (now K2)! United Methodist Muleskinner Association Deals Out Some Gospel Bluegrass