Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Friday, October 15, 2004

now i check this every day

way to go john, you got the package changing subjects...(i wish there was some cute web lingo to employ) some day i'll post pictures with my words and amaze you all i've got this cute pic of my kid in a tiara and a diaper with frosting all over her face at her 2nd birthday part (yes joel, it was a "no-sugar" added frosting, i don't want to scare you) this blog, that in my mind, began as something ho-hum for me, has begun a daily check...i've even gone so far as to call John, just to see if someone posted or commented and added new exciting information or relavant material to our blog (thanks to his cable modem and my dialup) thanks be to you the bloggers, the "post-ers" and the "comment-ers" (is that commentators?) for making this a special place for me to indulge on line--and yes joel, be a place that i always tell the truth, even though sometimes in person i like to hide and act as though things are always peachy in my world. my openness on the blog (like the blob from earlier movies) oozes in to my personality, and that for which i'm thankful. so we don't pray enough or ....enough or ....enough the list goes on fill in the blank. i've found something exciting here. as we find out more exciting things about God, i hope we check in with him more every day, and our honesty and closeness with him oozes into our personal relationships with other people. or john, maybe we could just start over.