Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Friday, September 01, 2006

Saturday On The Coast

I know that my weekend readership goes way down, so I especially thank you for reading today. This morning I prepared the Sunday bulletin and power point for this coming Lord's Day. I spent a good bit of time this afternoon with Margaret. We enjoyed running a set of errands that had accumulated, lunch and, later, coffee. We took Claire, along with her parents, to the movies tonight and saw Barnyard: The Original Party Animals. I really thought it was funny and enjoyed it. When we got out of the movies, I checked my cell phone messages and was saddened to learn that one of our elderly sisters had passed away during the day at some point. Greg Williams and crew from Hillsboro Church of Christ in Nashville were to arrive last night. They will meet David Kilbern at Central this morning to get their assignment and get to work. I'm looking forward to seeing these good folks! I didn't know it, but Tim Archer pointed out that OUT HERE HOPE REMAINS: THE PODCAST is #6 on the Christian Podcast Directory called Godcast 1000. These are currently my Sunday sermons, but I hope to do more with it later. Pascagoula today: Partly Cloudy, Hi: 92 Lo: 67 NEWS THAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION Hilltop Rescue Mission, New Orleans, Shifts Mission. Announcement in .pdf format. System has the potential to become a tropical depression by Sunday. Dr. Gray Predicts 2 Intense Hurricanes in September. Ernesto Drenches Mid-Atlantic. BLOGS THAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION Tim Archer ruminates about women in church. John Alan Turner poses a sports question. Jim Martin wonders if you've ever felt taken for granted. Bobby Valentine invites you to consider Hebrew Grace. Dee Andrews' Blog Moves. Chris Lockhart now has a podcast from Calvary Christian Church.