Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Friday, December 31, 2004

Prayer For Asian Children

My Father who sees all, knows every hurt, and walks with every one of His children, I want to pray for the Asian children who have been left orphans because of the destructive tsunami. I just know that there are little ones wandering around who do not know what to do, how to care for themselves, and may even be victimized by evil people. I pray for you to protect them. Bless the Christians of Asia and guide them to the vulnerable children who need their help. I pray for a generation of Asian orphans to be adopted by Christian parents and raised to overcome the idol worship so common in those countries. Our hearts ache for these precious ones, and we know that your heart does as well. Please walk with them in their lonely hours and see that they are cared for. We love you and thank you for listening.