Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Friday, August 26, 2005

Closed for the Weekend

Ok, that's it folks. Thanks for all of your comments ... you really do encourage me greatly. If you need some weekend reading, just head on over to WEEKENDERS . If I do any posting this weekend - it'll be over there. I look forward to posting here again sometime Monday, unless Hurricane Katrina interferes. By the way, if you are a weather junkie like I am, you can keep up with a breathless pace of comments on Dr. Jeff Master's Weather Underground blog as he keeps us up to date with OFFICIAL hurricane coverage, followed by dozens of comments of wannabe meteorological buffs. For the record, I'm predicting a landfall somewhere between Gulfport, MS and Lake Charles, LA. Yes, I know that's a big path...but ... that's where I have it. Have a great weekend! jd