Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Friday, July 21, 2006

Midnight Again

Well, here I am up late again. Oh well, it does give me a chance to check out today's WOOT! first thing, in case I want to order it. I have never ordered anything from WOOT, but anytime I have wanted to, I was checking it at 8:00 a.m. and it was already sold out. The item of the day changes at midnight, CST! But I didn't want today's offering. Today I enjoyed long conversations with several people. Having been gone all week there was lots to catch up on. David Kilbern and helpers cooked catfish, boiled shrimp and crabs tonight. I enjoyed seeing some of the groups before they head for home this weekend. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day as two groups arrive from Pennsylvania, one in Mobile, one in Gulfport. Also Bobby Ross from the Christian Chronicle is coming in to do a survey of the situation here on the Coast. It's great to have so much activity and interested individuals showing concern. A few new blogs were added to my blog page today. A few of them are ... David Crowder - Christian Rocker's Daily Blog. Most recently, a movie of someone stealing his mailbox. Generator Blog - for those who want to generate mindless little graphics for their blogs and websites. Not a Christian site, and not everything on there is what I think it ought to be. Think MySpace. Scot McKnight's Jesus Creed - why am I the last one to know about this? I also plan to do a blog-like entry once a week on our church website HERE. Thanks for reading...even at times like these when there isn't much there. I maintain, though, that a lite post is better than no post! Good night my friends!