Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Best Unknown Blog

I know some of you are reading blogs that very few people are reading. I hope you leave comments ... to encourage the writer. Not everyone can be like Mike Cope and have 36 comments per post. I remember when I was first starting out and I wondered if anybody was reading my posts. Not that I have ascended to the heights, but I do appreciate those who post at my blog. I have a big ole list of blogs for you if you are unfamiliar with the blog world! Click HERE to see it. Still ... there are those really great blogs to which no one responds much. Here's your chance to highlight GOOD blogs that FEW PEOPLE are reading! Keep your quality level high! I'll start with two! Although not very personal, there are some good devotional articles to be found on Richard May's blog. (HERE) The blog that doesn't have many comments but offers up excellent introspective talk that takes aim at the heart is Jim Martin's blog. (HERE) Ok, Give 'em up! Your award for the best unknown blog is.....