Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Monday, July 11, 2005

Tropical Tag

OK, Emily, you're IT. Dennis made a pass by this direction, but I was too fast. Family is home safe and sound, thank the Lord. Now we turn our eyes to Emily and wonder what she has in mind. I know by heart the path to North Mississippi. If she gets close, she'll have to work hard to catch me. My property ... well...that's another story ... it has the disadvantage of being connected to the earth. I hope my buddys Kenny and Chris fared well with their property. I'm thankful that Dennis wasn't what he could have been. I hope John Alan did well in Atlanta - which was socked pretty good by Dennis as well. I have talked with many friends and know that they are well. Tell us about your Hurricane Dennis experience if you had one! Right now I need to go unpack.