Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Baptism At The Beach

Today, repairs continued at my house until Larry and Cecil just couldn't go any farther. How can I say thanks to these two precious brothers? They have brought us along so far, and made our list of things left to do a very short one. This afternoon one of the girls that is here with the Sierra Pines group from California requested to be baptized in the gulf. So we traveled down to the beach and helped this young lady find a place for Christ in her life. It was a beautiful moment! Marvin's message tonight was so heart-touching. He talked about "Going Home" to heaven. I hope you will listen to his messages, now posted on our church website (www.123Jesus.com). Tonight's was very special. I will be sad to see them go, but I do understand! They are coming back in June to help someone else! This coming Sunday is Resurrection Sunday, and I look forward to being with our Central Family. The following Sunday I will be speaking in the morning at the Elba, AL church of Christ. In the PM I will be speaking at the Enterprise, AL church of Christ. Come on out if you are in the area!