Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Housekeeping

hey, well so much has happened in a week Joel, i re-read my post "2-n-a-row"...boy was it provacative Lindsay, thank you so much for getting involved and posting comments, etc. John, we need to meet for lunch soon to talk out a few things In general, alia and i'll (and jolee) will be leaving friday at or around 4pm to travel to blountstown, fl, to spend the night and go to my grandfather's funeral saturday at noon we'll be traveling down i-10 east, so if anyone knows directions about how to bypass the broken section of the interstate once i get to pensacola, email me at fromminetoyours@yahoo.com blountstown it around marianna and altha florida thanks to all who commented on my recents posts This is for joel: sorry that i never commented on any of your posts, online... i realize that giving you verbal feedback was benefecial, but outside the scheme for a blog...so, i just want all of you to know that I have quoted Joel and his "acquired tastes" observation, lifted and inspired by C.S. Lewis...I just want you to know that i have quoted Joel in at least 3 bible class sessions, using the acquired tastes illustration--a stroke of genius in discipleship...thank you joel for your keen insight This is for everybody: i don't want love and respect...i'd rather us all love and respect Jesus...cause when we do, somehow, and i'm not sure how this happens because i can be quite cynical...when we love and respect Jesus, we'll begin to love and respect eachother whether we deserve it or not Thank you for keeping my hope alive...and keep up the really deep and personal posts in closing up the broom closet this morning...joel, thanks for your confronting phonecall, and thank you for ALWAYS "calling me" when i start to use my words to sugarcoat things...thank god for your wisdom in keeping me truly honest...and by the way, i just want you to know i thank God that you have self-appointed you as my accountability partner--joel always questions my actions and brings it to my attention, and lets me change, before i do something that will cause me to be a hippocrite...thank you joel, and by the way, i self-apppointed me to be his accountablility partner john...we just want to make you proud love, steve