Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I hate Funerals

Why? because people are usually so sad. Fortunately though at many funurals that i go to i find joy because of the HOPE that i know that this or that person lived in and because of. Yes, Heaven. I am in my office right now hiding from a funural crowd that is in the foyer gathered to "morn" the death of one of our faithful members that seemed from my outside view to have lived with this HOPE of heaven. I really haven't thought about what i want my funeral to be like Steve, but i don't want people to be sad; that is sad about the destiny of my soul. I want them to rejoice with me in my new found home, and desire to join me there one day. John you crack me up. Potlucks... LOL...LOL...LOL. I was kinda down or not really but not looking foward to this funeral that is about to start. I am really glad to have you as my friend John. You are a joyful lively person and those are the kind of people that i like to associate with and have as friends. I like to find the good in everything and everyone (sometimes people make that hard). Well i have avoided the crown longer than i really should have, so i better go. Joel, I miss talking to you man. I heard you met my brother last week. Well i still have your jacket. Maybe we can get together sometime. Their is a Third Day concert in Tupelo on Nov. 28th if you are interested in going. That will be my first Sunday in Tupelo at Lee Acres COC and the preachers wife said that she and some of the kids were already planning to go; cool, really cool. I think/know i am going to like it there. In HIM, Kirt PS i did't take tine to proof read this...sorry