Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Friday, December 10, 2004

Like When You Lock Your Keys In the Car...

You know how it feels when you lock your keys in the car? There's that sinking feeling ... you already know...but then there's denial ... I can't be that dumb. I have my keys in my pocket...check the other pocket ... on the ground? In my bag? Then you dare to look over the edge of the door into the front seat and there gleaming in the sunlight are the keys to your mobility. So close, but so far. An embarassing call to pop-a-lock and 50 bucks later you vow to never do that again. That's how I felt when I said "goodbye" and removed myself as an administrator of the blog. I took a big gulp and a deep sigh. I was supposed to feel good about it ... having let go of one of many components of my day ... freedom to do more ministry ... or take time for my family or myself. But here I am with a big Gulf Coast Bible Camp mug full of hot chocolate and marshmellows (extra, please) ... blogging. Steve has graciously offered me the blog back ... and I will be going solo here. I hope Steve, Joel, or the other guys will get their own blogs up and running ... they have a lot to share. So, like an uncomfortable itchy rash ... or Like a bad penny... or Like a rainbow following the thunderstorm... or Like a sticky marshmellow moustache after the perfect cup of hot chocolate... I'm back. Would you go get my friends who said goodbye and tell them? Thanks. And May God Bless Us One and All.