Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A Few Items

This is just a couple of things I wanted to share real quick. I thought Brandon Scott Thomas' description of last night's service at the Passion conference was great. You can read it HERE. I decided to share with you a list of the top ten books I read this year. 10. Lover's Quarrel: My Pilgrimage of Faith in the Churches of Christ by Leroy Garrett 9. Messy Spirituality by Mike Yaconnelli 8. Forever, by Erma Bombeck 7. Renewing God's People by Gary Holloway and Douglas Foster 6. Waking the Dead by John Elderidge 5. The Singer by Calvin Miller 4. Son of a Preacher Man by Jay Bakker 3. Jesus With Dirty Feet by Don Everts 2. The Journey of Desire by John Elderidge 1. The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning.