Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

When You Don't Feel Like It

I read an old and kind of corny saying a long time ago. Among all of the things that I should have remembered and have forgotten, this is one thing I remember. Here it is: If you don't feel like praying, just talk to God about it. Simple. But a good thought. Tonight I don't feel like blogging, so I decided to tell you about it. To your left and down the page a bit are several blogs I check regularly. I don't have time to leave a comment all of the time, but I enjoy them. I have added a few new ones. One is Jim Martin's blog. That's at the request of my friend Cecil. I'm glad he pointed me in that direction. Well, that's my non-blog. Thanks for stopping by!