Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Friday, February 10, 2006

Pictures

I have written about some of these people in prior posts. First tonight is a picture of Daved Baker and L. T. of Hope Missions. Pray for Daved, his health problems are major, and he didn't feel good tonight. Also pray for L. T. as he drives back to Pennsylvania tomorrow. He's coming back in March, Lord willing!

Next is Bill Ford (L), Robbie Wood (C), and Hugh Gower (R). Bill has been down here many times. He is from Senatobia, Mississippi. Robbie is one of 'ours', and Hugh comes to us from Calhoun, LA. Hugh is on his second trip to Pascagoula.

Below is the Hope Missions crew that will be flying back home tomorrow. They are an awesome bunch of Christian people!

Crew from Arkansas hard at work.

Maggy sitting on her new couch. Thanks Chris Lockhart for helping us pick them out and get them loaded over to the house, and unloaded into the house!

How new houses are to be built on the Coast.

There are both happy and sad stories to tell tonight. But, I will just share these images and let that be that.

On a Personal Note: I will have a nerve ending test on my hands tomorrow. I hear that it's a painful test, so give me a little prayer! Also, thanks to Gary Kirkendall, who wrote very kind things about me on his latest blogpost. I also enjoyed a conversation with my old friend Eddie Lewis today. That was a blessing.