Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

"Angel of My Dreams"

This is a poem i wrote a few years ago that i recently modified. When i wrote it originally it was entitled "My Angel" and yes it was give to my sugnificant other at the time. But God ia good, and he always takes care of me. Well here is the new one; the "Perfect Girl for Me" as some one has ignorantly suggested. Hope you enjoy. "Angel of My Dreams" I've taken many roads getting where I am today Each step that I have taken has been part of my way I've been out with many girls and some I’ve even liked Each of them had qualities that I am looking for, for life I've spent the past few years in prayer to God most night’s Relating my thoughts and desires with limitless hopes in sight And many nights I've dreamed of the perfect girl for me And put it into words asking God to make her for me I do not plan to settle though at times it crosses my mind Will I ever find this girl so pure, so pretty, so kind Everything is what I’m wanting but does this girl exist I even have this image and a never ending list Someone to make me happy and with her I'll do the same Someone that I can cherish and give her my last name I want to make her laugh bring smiles to her beautiful face I want her to be happy when she looks upon my face Someone with which to worship praising our savior our God Forever worshiping together lifting thoughts and desires to God I want to be the man who helps her run the race To run the race to Heaven and see God's shining face She’ll be everything no doubt my everything and more I’ll be her everything her everything forevermore I know that all the words I write here with this pen Can never describe the way that I feel down deep within She’ll be the one I treasure with only God before For He's the one who’s preparing this "Angel" I already adore. Kirt K. Hunt…Revised-2004