Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Friday, March 11, 2005

Wow, It's Friday

It's Friday and I haven't blogged since Tuesday night? I better check my temperature! Ben Overby did a fantastic job last night at REFRESH. I'm looking forward to his sessions today at 10:30 and tonight at 7:00. We had a good number present, though I missed some of my coastal friends I had hoped would come. It's a rich presentation ... engages the mind, heart, and soul. His last presentation will be Saturday morning at 10:30. A question Ben asked from last night: Are we building monuments to ourselves in our lives, or are we digging wells? If we dig wells then the water of God will fill our hearts. If we build monuments, what you see is what you get. Kingdom life does not begin with a monument - it begins in a well...as we empty ourselves we can be filled with His living water. Awesome stuff.