Out Here Hope Remains

There is hope for the helpless ... Cry Out To Jesus. -- Third Day

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Ten Minutes

I have ten minutes before I have to leave, and haven't dressed yet! So I can only say THANK YOU to those who continue to read, post, offer housing, offer everything else. Yesterday was tough, but today will be tougher. We had 3-4 feet of water in our home. So today some wonderful brothers are going with us to Pascagoula to rip out carpet, and throw away furniture, and basically gut my house. I cannot post pictures yet because I simply do not have time. Perhaps tonight I can post a few. Mold is already growing on things. Our church building also suffered 3-4 feet of floodwater. A group from Conyers, GA is coming Friday to try to get us up and running so we can worship there. It is my hope to have some kind of limited worship time at Central next Sunday, but right now that is just a dream...who knows. I cannot write any more. We are out of time. Cellular service was not working in Mississippi yesterday. Do not know about today. We are overwhelmed with the offers rolling in. Please read the previous post for financial gifts. I will post more about other kinds of gifts later. Love to all, john